lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Jansen


We first met when we were 15 years old. We were like shadows in the schoolyard. Both of us alone.
The kids were playing. The not so kids were playing too, and we were just there.
Ajj, I'm so tired of this emo crap.
To be honest, she wasn't alone, she had some friends, but the day we've met she was alone.
Me, well yeah, I didn't have friends. I am a freak, and freaks don't deserve friends, or at least that was what my male progenitor used to tell me.

But enough of this. I should introduce myself. My name is Jansen, and I'm a telepath.
Funny huh? Well much to my own displeasure it's true.
If you were standing in front of me I could read your thoughts.
I come from a long family of telepaths and empaths. Warriors, kings, rulers...all of them used to travel unthinkable distances to get advice or to hire someone from my family.
But now, in this times where facebook and twitter practically rule our lives along with the rest of the technology, nobody wants to even think about us.
In a certain way I'm glad, because if my ability was wide known I would probably end up in a secret laboratory with people poking at my brain.
Yeah..better to be anonymous.

1 comentarios:

Noelia dijo...

Me gustó mucho el escrito! =)

Muchos éxitos en este proyectito! (...y en todos los que se te ocurran!)

Te ama,

Nekita.

Publicar un comentario

 
;